Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Thank you Letter



Room 9
Edmund Hillary School
Hunua Road
Papakura
6 March 2017

Dear  Ros and Frucor.

I would like to thank you  for all the fun we had when we attended the Leadership Course. I loved all the games we played with the Frucor Leaders.  It was awesome.   

We had an awesome morning tea and lunch. It was delicious.

I would also like to thank you for the just juice and muffins.  

We are so lucky to have friends like you and Frucor.

Arohanui
Sapphire.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sapphire
    I really love this I am now thinking about me being their right now. I think you have done a really great job with your piece of writing it is interesting and really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sapphire,
    I'm Amanda from Room 2....I realized how lucky you guys are because of that amazing trip to millennium Studio where famous athletes train! I been there before it's so awesome. I have a question for you, Did you guys meet any famous athletes?

    ReplyDelete